Announcement!

Hello Kfans. We have now opened up our new Sister site Korean talents, aka Ktalentz. The site has just opened so its still a little deserted/empty. We just 2 new members who signed up with us in Ktalents! woohoo!

check it out:
ktalentz.blogspot.com

Oh, &please do us a favor by helping out Under the stars,

Anyone interested in Buying U-know Yunho's "Close to you" single?
" http://sweetfig.blogspot.com/2009/08/admin-post-selling-u-know-yunhos-close.html

Hey guys, its not confirmed but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying U-Know Yunho's "Close to You" Single (from the T.R.I.C.K. Series) 1st Limited Edition? It's a rare find, still has the gigantic Yunho sticker inside, basically NEW without plastic wrap, and never been played. I basically bought this when all T.R.I.C.K. Singles were coming out and I was desperately waiting for Yunho's single to come out, and I got my hands on a copy. My reason for selling this is because I need money for textbooks D: If you're a college student, you should feel my pain T_T

Here are some pics:




"

0 comments:

Post a Comment